Some people go through their entire lives having never revealed the truth of who they are. Some people, frightened of not being accepted for who they really are, never experience this. In reality, I find that people accept you, even more, when you become fully yourself, a complete human.
Here are some signs of letting you know you are already on your way to becoming that most extraordinary expression of you.
- Your presence is noticed – Because you no longer care about whether or not you are noticed, you are now noticed effortlessly. Your presence is generous and warm, and people naturally gravitate towards you. And now when absent from a party your presence is missed.
- You have become a vessel for other people – You are a person that is no longer diminished by others and diminishing towards others, but instead so confident in yourself that you empower others.
- People know you and you know yourself – At your highest self, people know your limits and your strengths, and you know their limits and their strengths. You understand that your fullness is different to your neighbor’s fullness; that your strengths exist to aid others’ weaknesses and that their strengths exist to aid your weaknesses.
- To recognize that your vulnerability is your greatest strength – having the strength to be vulnerable.
- Lose all inhibition – you no longer let your present circumstances dictate your future, and you know it is your obligation to create your future
My name is Lori Arveson and I use the Emotion Code / Body Code and Energy Healing to release trapped and tangled energies that affect our emotional, physical, and spiritual well being.
To find out what is possible for you, schedule a complimentary 15 minute consultation here or visit my website at www.ExpertPainHealing.com or email me at LoriArveson@gmail.com.